About Me

My photo
This is my blog for Honors English. Yeah, I know. Fun, huh? I guess you guys are probably wondering why my blog title/headline is so weird, right? Well, basically, it just represents the fact that I love Ali Project and Code Geass. You get that, right? ANYWAY, I really like reading and writing. I also enjoy drawing, playing most sports, and watching anime. And, unlike my friends and family, I'm a pretty average girl.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Test

So, today I had to take the Juv. Freestyle test for skating.
And, I didn't pass it.  
Of course, I was expecting not to pass it.  After all, today was the first time I've tested since two years ago, so I'm not mad about not passing.  It's the judges rudeness and unrealistic expectations that are pissing me off right now.

During my first footwork, I took a HUGE fall.  
During said fall, I slid 5 feet across ROUGH ice, which cut up my back and made it all bloody (I was wearing an open-back dress), cut my right-knee open (Lots of blood there) and scraped my elbow.  After falling I, of corse, got right back up and kept going, but, well, it was kind of DIFFICULT for me to do ANY of my jumps or spins after that because there was blood litterally flowing DOWN my back and DOWN my knee for the last 2 minutes of my program.  

So, after doing my horrible program, I got off, gave my coach a nod which generally meant "Yeah, yeah, I know I failed." and waited for my papers from the judges that said I failed to come.  At this point in time, I wasn't mad.  Yet. 

After I waited about 20 minutes, the judges papers came.  And, guess what? The first thing all of them said was "That fall wasn't that bad." 
What. The. Flip. 
I can't believe they actually EXPECTED me to be able to skate at top level while blood's flowing down my leg and back.  I mean, after I got off the ice, I couldn't freakin walk AT ALL.  And then, one of the judges had the NERVE to dock me points because she didn't like my music.  How retarded is that?  I mean, to some extent I can understand making a comment about not particularly liking the music, but actually docking me because of it?  

There was a lot more that was said that pissed me off, but, well, I'm too pissed to list it all now.

BUT, on a more positive note, after my test I went and got a really nice new coat, and then went over to Osaka (A local sushi resturant) and pigged out on delicious sushi. 

I'm gonna stop now.

Jya ne~

Cookie

1 comment:

MRT said...

This is a sad story. I find it interesting that I wouldn't know anything about your skating if it weren't for this blog.