About Me

My photo
This is my blog for Honors English. Yeah, I know. Fun, huh? I guess you guys are probably wondering why my blog title/headline is so weird, right? Well, basically, it just represents the fact that I love Ali Project and Code Geass. You get that, right? ANYWAY, I really like reading and writing. I also enjoy drawing, playing most sports, and watching anime. And, unlike my friends and family, I'm a pretty average girl.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hey!

It's been a while.  Sorry about that, guys. I've been pretty busy as of late, and have had some issues getting on here.  But, don't worry!  Aside from the fact that my cats' are currently trying to rip my foot to shreds (I'm wearing my skating tights, which they love attacking.), I'm alive and well.  

Anyway, just a few moments ago, the results of this years elections were announced. And, of course, Obama won!  I'm pretty happy about this, and I bet that Obama's family is pleased, as well.  I mean, after the Obamas' had to go through losing an important member of their family, I'm sure that his win has really cheered them up.  

You know, in all honesty, I'm not quite sure about how I feel about his winning.  My parents are thrilled about it, and they feel that he will help better our economy, schools'/children's education, and that he will help pull us out of war.  But... I really don't know.  Right now I'm kinda worried we're going to get bommed to death if he pulls the troops out too soon.  To tell the truth, in a way, I actually kinda hoped Mcain would become Prez, but I also want the U.S. to change, so I guess what my friend said [quote]"If you want a country to change, you should change its leader and the part it belongs to."[/un-quote] was true, even if gramatically what he said doesn't really seem to make much sense to me.

Well, I'm gonna stop now.
I have lottsa homework to do, and so little time to do it in. @_@

Jya ne!

~Cookie

No comments: