About Me

My photo
This is my blog for Honors English. Yeah, I know. Fun, huh? I guess you guys are probably wondering why my blog title/headline is so weird, right? Well, basically, it just represents the fact that I love Ali Project and Code Geass. You get that, right? ANYWAY, I really like reading and writing. I also enjoy drawing, playing most sports, and watching anime. And, unlike my friends and family, I'm a pretty average girl.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dreams

All rite!  I'm actually some-what on time with this post this week!  Yayz!

For as long as I can remember, I've always had really odd dreams at night.  Like, last night I dreamt that I was eaten by Parana's (I know I totally slaughtered that word) that lived under the grocery store.  And a few nights ago, I had this totally bizarre dream where my friends face merged into a bubble-bees face, and that as a bubble-bee, he was flying around trying to sting me because that morning I had made him pancakes for breakfast instead of waffles.   And, well, you get the picture.  

A lot of times, after I wake up from a weird dream, I'm shocked.  I think to myself "Wow, I can't believe all that actually went on in the back of my mind." while making a face that looks kinda like 0.o that. 

Sometimes, I wake up in the morning, and I know I had a weird dream the night before, but I don't remember it.  So, I get out of my bed, and go to school.  Then, sometime during the school day, someone will do or say something that'll trigger my mind to remember my dream.  And then, when I remember it, I just burst out laughing.  Then everyone around me goes 0.o then proceed to either slowly back away or ask what I'm laughing so hard about. Goooood fun.

Anyway, I'm gonna stop for now.  I'm planning on adding more on to this tomorrow morning, or the next time I have a dream and can remember it well enough to write about it.  I just wanted to get this first intro part out of the way.

Jya ne

~Cookie


1 comment:

Susana said...

i have the strangest dreams.. one time i had a dream that my dad was in tights...it was really scary...